speaking of allergies, this morning M and I got two kittens from my friend's roommate, a gray boy and a calico female. The kids (only Andy and Alison are shown here) went crazy, chasing the cats around the house. The kittens will be tired out every weekend when all the neices and nephews come to grandma's house.
this little guy is Andy, he and Oscar (currently named as such) are both calm boys, I have a feeling Andy and Oscar will be good buddies because Andy's the youngest and he'll be home with grandma every day while M's at work and the rest of the cousins and aunts are at school.
this beautiful girl is Alison, she didn't miss a beat..."Uncle M, are you getting married?" (-_-'') I almost melted into the floor. Anyways, her style of holding Blia is baby-style and I think she'll keep the rest of the cousins from tormenting the kitties.
I was nervous at first about the kitties settling in at M's house, but I see they'll be doing just fine. I wish I had taken more pictures but I was too busy trying not to get run over by the kids.
Good night everyone.
2 comments:
hey there joan-ah~ I just finished getting all caught up on your blog and I gotta say I love the way you write.
it's so nice that you are so grateful for all the blessings in your life. some people get so caught up in what's wrong, they kind of forget about the stuff that's going right.
the story of the old man going to his wife's bed-side was truly touching. it must be very sweet to be in the presence of such things.
I'm happy those kitties have a good home. hope I can have a pet of my own one day.
whether you decide to move to another city or college, I wish you lots of luck and success in everything you do.
"Be not afraid of change, for life is change"
haha, throwing my own quote up~~
"throwing my own quote up"...that shoulda been worded differently...
>.>
ah well.
Post a Comment