Thursday, June 21, 2007

rain and thunder

I can hear the constant pittering and pattering on the window (sunlight?)
so dark outside, and it's so good that it's raining...we need it.

my lovelies

I feel like I'm turning into one of those crazies out to change the world.
Made a bunch of calls and sent bunches of emails and FB notes today to ask people to call the senator to put Evenstart on the budget for next year (it's been cut out). Talked to people I haven't talked to in over half a year.
Even had a decent 2 minute relay with Yang, doesn't happen often. Talked to CT too. All bad feelings aside, I really miss talking to them.
Well, whatever is needed to get money for the kids' program; talking to him wasn't that bad.

K asked me yesterday if I miss high school...
maybe I do. ignorance is bliss?

*yawn* homework calls...next year I'm not taking summer school.
Oh - any one know much about San Francisco? I'd like to go...

No comments: