is that right?
Well, you can get the meaning, I swear I'll never finish all my hw.
I want to compulsively eat a bar of chocolate. Or a rice crispie. Unfortunately, I have neither. I'm missing a sheet that she handed out. I think I'm going to bomb this Rédaction.
Freshman-itis. So bad... I wonder if I have no motivation b/c I hardly have weekends. Or do I just have no motivation? I'm thinking about quitting my job, this is my fourth or fifth job but I've never quit, usually the job just times out (is seasonal) and I don't reapply. But CNA-ing... there are definitely good times, (and bad ones!) but it's killing every other one of my weekends, like I don't have rest for two weeks.
ARGH!!
breathe in, breathe out. aspirez, expirez.
"breathe your name" - Six Pence None the Richer. Youtube it or read the lyrics.
2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment