Monday, April 23, 2007

empty feeling

not emotionally or whatever-ally.

I just feel like I have this hole in the spot between the "adam's apple" and the top of the bridge of your rib cage. I know there's something there, (skin, muscle, etc.) but it's an odd feeling. Kind of goes through to my back, straight back and through. I've checked twice now, there's still body there.

maybe my head is just kind of empty.

I worked an extra shift this weekend in hopes that the girl I was working for would find me someone to replace me this Saturday. lost my train of thought.

I hope M's car is fixed soon. He walked home Friday night, far West Side to South Side. ~3 hours, maybe he stopped somewhere. Silly :) He forgot his change for the bus, and his cell phone. At least the weather was nice.

oh! any ways, that girl didn't find me a replacement. >.<''''
but I saw Mary Lee yesterday ^_^ We both worked on our off-weekend.
ok, that's it. feeling slightly fuller, but I checked twice more again. Still the same body.

No comments: