omg I leave for a few days and I come back and this thing is like gothified. The top is very beautiful, but...change the background please!!! It's so unJoany.
Hi Meliss, Sorry it's "gothy", but the background of the picture is too hard to blend with.. I changed the font color to yellow :) I opened the file, it's amusing...and quite odd :)
black can be more than gothy...they can't take all the credit for that color..
2 comments:
omg I leave for a few days and I come back and this thing is like gothified. The top is very beautiful, but...change the background please!!! It's so unJoany.
Did you open the .gif file I sent you?
meliss
Hi Meliss,
Sorry it's "gothy", but the background of the picture is too hard to blend with..
I changed the font color to yellow :)
I opened the file, it's amusing...and quite odd :)
black can be more than gothy...they can't take all the credit for that color..
Post a Comment