Midterm for Zoo tomorrow...somehow I'm not nervous...well, I am, simly b/c I'm not. Does that make sense? Normally I have that panicky feeling about tests, and today I don't.
Which could only be good...
or very bad.
^_^
Today started out pretty bad, but thank God that things get better. Things will get better, like C, I should be working harder to find what He wants. Someone from church gave me a devotional about praying the names of God. This week is El Roi, meaning, "He sees". So He sees my life, past - present - and amazingly, my future too.
Like...He saw me wipe out on the black ice today as I ran to catch the bus. I swear, my left leg has bad luck...car accident years ago (literally 10 feet!!! from the spot I wiped out); broken ankle (years before that); falling through the ice (New Years), and now this (probably bruised) knee. I haven't been abused ^_^ but sometimes it sure looks like my left leg is accident prone.
I just want to stay up listening to the music...but I probably should go to sleep...
Olgie music for donut dances ^_^. I feel like Late-Blooming Flower from the preschool, swaying to (she sings to) olgie music.
This is a snowman outside of the Health Sciences Building (near work)

No comments:
Post a Comment