Today, woke up early and cleaned up. M drove me to Northport (thanks!! it's so nice not having to take three buses)
Played with the kids, and also went to their potluck kind of thing.
Missed lecture b/c of missing a bus. Headed home but stopped on the way to go shopping for Jon and Henry's gifts, no luck.
Had a doctor's appointment today and my second hep A shot. My arm is sore.
Used a coupon for Chipotle and got a burrito for free ^_^
Chaperoned for Asian Club. That sucked it out of me. Busy registering people in. Then the boys volleyball got really aggressive. I was at the sign in table and they hit me three times, once square on my chest (thanks to them, I will forever be flat [I laughed]), but then they hit me square on the head, and that hurt. Both the Matchmaker and I were so freaking pissed off, he spiked the ball clear across the gym.
I'm sore now.
And I'm tired.
And my bank statements don't make sense.
I hate today. It started out well with M and the kids, but it peetered out.
No comments:
Post a Comment