I'm at the library, and I've completed another page of the paper on M.
The weather is unbelievably beautiful today. In less than a few minutes I'll have to leave this library and find myself a nicer place to be.
Went out and bought some bells for Jon's gift to that girl. Goodness...not even sure why I did. Hope they're the right ones, no way am I going back to get the right ones. Still not sure what to get for him, maybe I should take the shortcut and just buy that girl something instead of buying him something. Thinking like a girl isn't terribly difficult.
I was looking through something I bought on Amazon.com today and I am now having second thoughts on giving it to someone. It's not terribly awful, I hope she likes it, but goodness...it was kind of depressing. Oh well...hopefully she likes it, I left the store before the associate thought I was reading for free.
Yin's cat is spoonfed ^_^
>"< that's really amusing, made me smile.
Have fun Cindy in Taiwan!! When you drink bubble tea, drink a couple sips for me too!
Gonna head off, warm and breezy weather calls to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment