Tonight was pleasant. Did a bunch of stuff including beginning the revamp of my whole final project that's due in two weeks. I'm dead.
But aside from that unpleasant and unavoidable task...everything seems more friendly and easier to solve now.
Had a job interview today for the CNA thing. I really hope this is good and that it's worth it. I'm nervous. Walked to Walgreens and David's house afterwards to kill time and had a nice chat. Came back to the nursing home and chatted with my old ladies ^_^ Saw Mary Lee briefly before she left.
M drove me back downtown...I'm beginning to be uneasy about this new girlfriend, but I think she feels the same about me. While they were talking, he told her I was in the car and it seemed like she took some special note of that..conversation ended fairly soon afterwards.
A HUGE THANK YOU to someone out there!! for a wonderful evening, best in the longest time. I'd shower you endlessly with Candy Cane Hershey Kisses but that could be potentially disasterous.
I can't say Thanks enough.
Also thanks to Nik...who picked me up after going to the gym and running with the half naked guys. Sorry I missed watching you guys but it was definetely worth it :)
The Champ and Wimpy survived another water change. It's so nice that they're still alive.
Gotta sleep...1:20 now and I'm going to Northport tomorrow morning. Going to be super tired...
No comments:
Post a Comment