I forgot my cell at home today.
It's quite odd not having it around...kind of liberating ^_^
Well...mostly just odd, but oh well.
I came back to the dorm today and I was checking on Beta-blu and Beta-red. The Champ had disappeared! Oh goodness... actually, he was in his regular spot on the left side of the bowl and the blue rocks reflected so it appeared that he had disappeared.
I told my roommate that'd be a great April Fool's joke...I was ready to freak out that the fish was gone. Beta-red is checking on my computer. I wonder if they want to switch sides of the room for a change.
Volunteering at Northport tomorrow. Got a couple of buses to catch and I'll only be there for an hour and a half at most. A little depressing that the bus ride takes about an hour to get there also. I'll have to bring some kind of homework or find someone who goes to the North Side frequently.
No comments:
Post a Comment