Sunday, September 10, 2006

kind of sick.

I think I'm sick.

It was a little chilly at the farm yesterday.
I guess I have a mild cold, it's better now that I'm inside.

I don't feel like going back to the dorm...but it does make me smile a little to see if I can possibly get everyone sick. that's quite awful of me : )

This weekend was too good for me to want to go back to the weekdays.
The trip was a lot of fun. Hopefully we'll go on another trip...M wants to go to Chinatown in NY...I think we'll have to make it Chicago.
Being home is always nice, except that the majority of my clothing is at the dorm. Mom always cooks a bunch for when I come home ^_^. It makes me feel special.

Going back to the weekdays, is slightly unpleasant. Going back sick...ugh...my eyes close just thinking about how unpleasant that will be.

No comments: