First week of school almost done...
It's a good feeling...
my shoulders are sore again.. I can feel the stress again ^_^
This week I've done a lot.
All my classes have 2-3 textbooks with about 1-2 readings or 6-7 sections to read each. I need to reorganize my reading strategies.
Started my job with Dad in the lab. Yesterday I weighed mouse guts..it was kind of sick to see my dad kill the mice, but it was fast and should have been painless. I try and swallow my sickness and just remember how many people have been cured with the fruits of labor and testing with mice. Today I reviewed which mice are males and which are females. It's a little difficult to catch them.
Last night I went to both InterVarsity's kick off meeting and Campus Crusade's kick off. Didn't finish readings until late at night.
Going home this weekend ^_^.
Happy Birthday M! (sort of)
We don't actually know when his birthday is...but we celebrate it on this day.
Going to Iowa to see fish...there's supposed to be some fantastic aquarium with giant catfish and other exotic fishes. He really likes fish, like my dad does...it's weird...they're just fish ^_^
I guess it's a guy thing...though I must admit, fishing with Meng is pretty cool. He showed me the UglyStik..one of the stronger rods..it's ugly b/c it can handle "ugly" happenings with fish, but the design is quite good-looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment