Thursday, August 10, 2006

moody..

today's clinical was pretty good.
a bit more frustrating as helping some of the residents caused them to groan and moan with pain from doing every day things that I take for granted.
but then I met another two residents that I thought were very cute.
first one was a lady and she was in the hallway in a wheelchair shuffling along. she calls to me and my partner, "Where's my man?" We dunno...heck...we're looking for him too because we need help on assignments. When we finally find the man (our CNA), the lady goes, "now there's my man!" ^_^ cute.
second one was a man. when he hears the first few words of some songs, he sings loudly and quite well. the CNAs like saying those few words out loud so he can hear them and cheer everyone up.

at work, wiped out M's cigarette as usual. Makes me nervous.
he told me that he's going to look for an apartment in MN in a month. I just feel a huge heavy in my heart. All my thoj's going out and far from reach. I both hope he can find an apartment, and hope he doesn't.
if moving out there is to be closer to the girlfriend, goodness...what a lame reason. But I feel like it might be more. I think he's bribing me to feel better about this move - gas cards, metal lighters, allowing me to confiscate cigarettes, a sword set...
I wish he weren't on a ""date"" tonight. I just feel a little uneasy again.

in other happy news..got to spend a bunch of time with J and CheeNou. that was cool. J'll send me a pic from the Air Force..the "military hunk" photo (soldier in uniform). CheeNou got a pic of me on his cell...super pissed off. I wonder if he deleted it.

lastly..dad updated my laptop..and I can't find my account any more -_-''.
and so goes life..

No comments: