Clinical today was nice. I got there in time to check out the wonderful weather and met my new teacher for the clinical.
I saw Rachel's mom working ^_^. We spent most of the time touring, then making beds, then feeding people. It was nice to do something new and directly helpful to people.
Afterwards, headed to the West Transfer Point and Ming picked me up to head out. Went to Woodmans and saw Robin (*_^) funny thing happened when Robin tried sneaking up on Ming to kick her butt...
Then went to B^3 to show Ming the most amusing card ever (it's a fluffy-angry-looking-cat sitting on a dryer : inside it says "So how was your day?")
Stopped by Party City where we didn't find Betty but we found monogramed napkins that spelled out the Pimp's name *sigh* I wonder how he's doing...wonder how his wonderful sister is...wonder how many girls are still running after him.
Anyways...gonna get dinner now...headed out for Father's Day (8-8)
No comments:
Post a Comment