Friday, July 14, 2006

Did I mention that it's hot?

Goodness...today was very warm. Fortunately, no headache like yesterday.

Woke up early this morning to go to State Street with my aunt to buy cheap stuff. Bought a bunch of shirts from University Bookstore, Lands End, and several other places. In a moment of impulsiveness, I bought a shirt that I probably won't wear often due to its style. But Aunt Jenny always told me that I shold embrace new styles and have a sense of fashion...I do hope this is suitable to her tastes because it sure is different.

Sunday's Angel-boy's bday party and Thomas-MaiLee-Kha's going away party. hmm.

Work was good today, CheeNou was there on training, and M, J and Mary Lee were there too. We celebrated Bastille Day at work, meaning, we served wine and played music during dinner.

Went to the mall with mom and auntie after work. I'm afraid to have kids now. There was a Chinese woman with a young girl, goodness...that girl was so upset and that mom was ready to explode. Both were out of control. Kind of scary...I hope I wasn't like that.

Gonna do something dangerous...ice cream time :)

No comments: