- - - - - - ___________________
- - - - - (____________________)
- - - - (______________________)
- - _ (_________________________)
- -(____________________________)
- - - (________________________)
- - - - ! ! ! ! ! * ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! * ! ! ! !
- - -- - ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;* ; ; ;; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
- - - - - : * : ! : : ! : : ! : ! : :! :!* :! !:
yeah...I give up...stupid cloud, the real thing is better, and blogger automatically formats double or bigger-spaces into one big space.
Any ways, another thing. Bunnies...there were three outside my window, cool.
Now bunny story.
I was working on my homework a couple days ago and I heard this high pitched *unh* then a pause, then another, then repeat. Sounds like a baby's sqeeky toy with a small hole from overuse in it. I went over to the window and saw bun buns....I named him/her "hiccup"
Creative hunh? :)
So I watched bun bun for a while until the hiccuping stopped, the little body literally did this shake up deal when the hiccup happened. Silly bun bun, eating grass or vegetable clippings.
*sigh* back to hw..
1 comment:
oooh I love bunnies! there were always so many in our yards in wisconsin. :]
Post a Comment