Sunday, July 15, 2007

Night before the test...

And I fall to my usual habits...
checking email, checking people's blogs, checking blogs of people I don't know...yes...I am a seasoned procrastinator.

But it was worth it. Reading Katie's LJ post made me very happy for some odd reason, heck, I can't stop smiling, I can't imagine that she has. Something to the effect of not seeing your boyfriend for pretty much the entire summer minus off a few days here and there, plans for a meeting fallen through, then a surprise visit (and a good several hours of driving) for an evening, one of my favorite parts is that her parents were fine with it, even provided lodging for the visitor.

Strangely I'm not jealous (or maybe the procrastination has delayed these feelings), but I'm just really really happy that at least someone out there has a great boyfriend.

3 years left :)
wait for me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie Who has a bf?? It sucks being gone the whole year cos I lose track of events. You and I need to talk more when we get together for calendars this Sat. No more sleepy us!

-Meliss