They bring out the kitten in her. She seems to be able to smell them, because when I hide them in a drawer, she stops at nothing to rip everything out of that drawer to get at the earplug.
I've been good thank you! School is going, it's rather tiring (as expected) and it seems to be paper after paper is due. By the way, my personal blog is up now, you can get the like at make-shift. How are things for you? Waiting for the end of the month so I can send your letter!
2 comments:
your cat's hobbies are awesome.
I've been good thank you! School is going, it's rather tiring (as expected) and it seems to be paper after paper is due. By the way, my personal blog is up now, you can get the like at make-shift.
How are things for you?
Waiting for the end of the month so I can send your letter!
Post a Comment