and I had a buy one get one vegetarian entree coupon....I LOVE their portabella mushroom pita.
It's ok. Plenty of other horrible injustices in the world. but I had really looked forward to taking the director there. What courageous and innovative business-cook will step up??
Maybe this means we should try the falafel place on E. Washington. I have a coupon for them too, maybe they'll be good. Or the Shish Cafe.
2 comments:
My Stepdad is really good friends with the guy who owns King of Falafel, they are considering buying the store. But wow I didn't know you were a fan!
I don't know how many more falafel places there are on E.Wash, but People's Bakery (my mom and stepdad's) is one of them (gyros and shish kebobs too). I don't really like the decor in there, but the food is pretty good.
I had NO idea they had a portabella mushroom pita. That sounds awesome... :[
I'll make it a point to visit there before graduation! I believe I saw a coupon for them too!
very excited :)
*revives*
Post a Comment