I bought a new planner (the price went up for the same simple planner by over a dollar!) and transfered all my info and appointments in.
There's just something refreshing about a new planner, it's kind of blank for a moment and it's like "you're free!!!" Then that silence was broken, and my pen scribbled my dentist appointment and other class commitments in.
Congratulations to C for passing the NY bar exam!! Very excited for her! I hope I pass the nursing boards (NCLEX-RN)!
I'm kind of nervous about graduating, that's only half the width of my planner away... I've been slightly discontent (or afraid of) being a nurse in a hospital setting forever. I don't even know if I want to really be a community nurse (get flooded with H1N1 stuff and not get other work [TB care, prenatal visits, public health stuff] done) - though preventative health is the way to go!!
Because I need to get it out there! I've been thinking about leaving the country and serving. I'm not sure if it's me or if it's God or if it's just a romantic notion, but I would like to work with children elsewhere.
I'm being courted by an opportunity to work for a nursing home in China, operated by people stateside...but I don't know if this is what God has for me...
Need to seek Him! and know His will... and know him. That's the most important, and that's the best that any one can do.
2 comments:
Will pray for you as you wrap up your academic life (boards and all) and plan for what God has next for you. It's like the ultimate brand new planner - all stretched out new and fresh before you.
And I LOVE new calendars. Almost as much as I love new books. The smell, the crisp fresh pages, the possibilities. I'm such a geek. . .
you're in my prayers too!
you'll do great on the boards, I know it!^^
and I too, love that new-planner feel. for me it's usually notebooks/journals.
Post a Comment