
SO much learning took place today!
I loved it, waay more than I love school (which at this point, is quite draining my brains and heart away).
Thank God that we have the Waisman Center. It is awesome how in building there are so many talented and compassionate people working/researching/teaching/serving on so many childhood development illnesses.
I scratched the surface of care of the child with cerebral palsy (a non-progressive neurological disorder [basically a brain injury] that affects movement among other things).
Please pray for the children I will be with this year in Hebei, China. Pray for communication between me and the staff, learning from each other (more like me learning from them), and a new love to grow in my heart...always room for more children!
1 comment:
Thanks for peeking in on us. I wish you a Happy Resurrection Sunday, celebrating the transforming power of our Savior!!!
Post a Comment