Hi Joan! I just found this blog when I was looking back on our initial contact from "I Found Your Camera" site. Have you stopped by the blog to keep up on Aidan BoNing lately?! Are you on Facebook? If you are, let me know and you can keep up with her there, too.
Still think of you with gratefulness - the pictures and videos are such a treasure to us all. Thanks for seeking us out.
1 comment:
Hi Joan! I just found this blog when I was looking back on our initial contact from "I Found Your Camera" site. Have you stopped by the blog to keep up on Aidan BoNing lately?! Are you on Facebook? If you are, let me know and you can keep up with her there, too.
Still think of you with gratefulness - the pictures and videos are such a treasure to us all. Thanks for seeking us out.
Post a Comment