Wednesday, October 08, 2008

just crazy and tired

I almost just snapped on my computer when it gave me the notification that my memory stick was plugged in.

I just ate three Argentinean meat empanadas in quick succession. They were all good. I was so hungry.

My brain is going to explode.

I missed my bus to help Soua with his mask. Then the Morman elders realized I wasn't Hmong and asked me if I was. wtf. honestly, Choua just told you, don't you understand? SUAV???? hello....
I shouldn't snap, and I didn't, though I guess I was cool. but I'm just tired, and out of patience.

Top that off with a ridiculous amount of politics on the bus, followed by a good amount of college students talking, I was ready to self medicate.

so I'm home now, I keep telling myself that it wasn't bad, and that I'm not going through these ultra small trials by myself, but my brains are tired - my cat is snoring, and I honestly should be in bed and not waiting for a call.

oh, and I put out the trash today, even though trash day is the day after tomorrow. how stupid. -_-''

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need a nice long vacation Joan ^__^

gbc