and mom makes me feel like getting married is such a horrible dead-end kind of thing
is not so fantastic. well, it's hectic and fantastic.
and M's mom tells him,
it's going to be busy, running around to everything
"when you get married, make sure she understands me"
and then she accuses me for talking about it as such.
working full time, then full time mom, will I even care about my kids I have now?
what's that song...I always here the best ones in Woodmans
what will I do with my people, and my people
I have such very little patience for people who don't give a shit about people.
I'd like to say, "I don't give a shit about you sometimes, but I don't going telling you do I?"
maybe mixing two or three guys, not even to get a perfect submissive no brainer that some girls like, won't work..
My cousin is getting married Sept 7
M points out a flaw, that I'm negative and gravitate towards thinking negatively about something said to me.
It's going to be a real pain, my ex-uncle will be there.
I'll get divorced before I get married.
better not to start out at all.
now I need a session of sit and do nothing.
I'm looking for:
pssh... who cares?
and maybe a back massage.
No comments:
Post a Comment