Monday, February 18, 2008

whew...sorry for so many complaints.

work was ok this last weekend, wasn't too nuts :)

today I went to Savers for the 50% off sale and bought miscellaneous clothing (all season clothes) ^_^ very happy that I had waited this long to get stuff, I kept meaning to these last two weeks but only went today.

My back is so sore! shoveled the icy driveway. The worst part is the end, where the snow plow pushes all the ice onto the edge of the driveway. Shovelling the snow, plus the ice, plus the water! makes me really sore. But I got good exercise...ugh...poor body mechanics...all those inservices gone to waste :)
My own fault.

At the end of yesterday night's shift, none of the next set of CNAs arrived. So the slightly overly enthusiastic night nurse (she always seems pumped full of caffeine, ready for the noc shift) rattled off to me the possibility of them pulling us over to the next shift. Policy, yadada...I know. But I'm not crazy about staying over, lucky for us, someone volunteered to stay over...and the rest of us were released.

Okee...more studying to do...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think everyone is SO ready for spring. I know I am...
glad you didn't have to stay over night~
and sorry that your snow day was crap day. :[