So I don't know what a hangover feels like, but if it involves aches in the neck and head region, and tiredness all around, with little cause in the shoveling ...oh goodness... I'm in a crap mood.
Went to the hospital again and she didn't look fantastic. Missed all the buses and sat on a freezing bench freezing my @-$ off, lucky I got a ride from my brother.
but the cold is giving me headaches. and I hate this, I hate sickness, I hate change. I hate change. "Change is bad", an old Hershey tagline, no kidding, change is BAD.
I guess it doesn't help that I don't want to pull out of this bad mood, I just want to sit in it, like sipping a hot chocolate with a scoop of fine ice cream in the middle of the mug.
Like that FB event, "I wish my hw were asexual, then it could do itself."
I just can't wait for this scrabble stuff to end, I can't wait until I don't have to think, until I can a whole weekend to do nothing. I'm ready for spring. I'm ready to sit and do nothing. to watch the lake, be close and not think about any thing but the moment.
sorry for the unpleasant posts, life could be a little nicer right....now! right....now?!? right now!!
1 comment:
gosh Joan...thought u were drunk LOL
was like O_O
Post a Comment