I'm not quite sure how to say it.
So...like I usually tell M, I'll say it all at once and fix it later.
M and I are expecting.
And I seriously wish I could get
a picture of your
reaction
right
this
moment.
^_^ - let me clarify the ambiguous, I'm not pregnant, nor have we been doing any thing wrong. We're getting a cat on Monday (or whenever my friend moves back into Madison). We came up with a Hmong name (sort of). miv tub or me tub - which ever tone I use is sure to bring a lot of laughter - so this is a temporary nickname. (miv = cat, me = small/little, tub = ....son)
Still working on finding a Chinese name (-draws a blank-)
and an American one (I'm thinking "dense fog advisory", or "sand storm", depending on the color)
I hope that this new bundle of joy is welcomed and well integrated into the family. And I think that this baby-themed talk is starting to creep me (and probably you) out. So that's it.
Good night everyone ^_~
>"<
No comments:
Post a Comment