Sunday, July 29, 2007

Life in Mono




So this is slightly dark, but the opening reminds me of an old 007 movie.

I forgot to post on the previous post, I miss my kids. Haven't seen them (both sets) for at least a week each. *sigh* esp CNV, haven't seen him since the end of school. He's going to kindergarten!! I feel happy that he's going, but I'm going miss him.

Also, since I know a certain Bright Elegant Tiny Tale Yup reads this every once in a while, I miss you too :)

Following this are lyrics, I'm not fond of them. Ingenue is "young artless innocent girl". W/e that means...

The stranger sang a theme,
From someone else's dream
The leaves began to fall
And no one spoke at all
But I can't seem to recall
When you came along

Ingenue,
Ingenue,
I just don't know what to do

The tree-lined avenue
Begins to fade from view
Drowning past regrets
In tea and cigarettes
But I can't seem to forget
When you came along

Ingenue,
Ingenue,
I just don't know what to do

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do
Ingenue, I just don't know what to do
Ingenue, I just don't know what to do
Ingenue, I just don't know what to do
Ingenue, I just don't know what to do

No comments: