Saturday, July 14, 2007

Denature

I love that word. I read it a whole lot of times reading through my bacteriology stuff. The antibiotic unit is pretty interesting...well, pretty applicable to the world if not interesting.

Denature...

I denatured the cat. oops. bad use of denature.
But imagine that you don't know the definition of denature, and thought it was to tame/change/alter something..

I denatured the alcoholism in the goat.
Denaturation occurred at 11:08 PM last night when a company of civil engineers fell into the water fountain outside of the Memorial Union.
My phone denatured itself during a marathon call.
Landfills are spontaneously shrinking due to the denaturing of thousands of tons of polystyrenes.
"she was so mad that the denatured her apprentice"
"go denature yourself"

Yup...in the process of getting copyrights on my new lingo. ^_~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right. That is a pretty cool lingo. Some emo poet should write a relationship poem called "Denaturing." You can add it to flat-friendly in your Joantionary. ;)