The eggs above our front door light have hatched and the babies are chirping incessantly. I like it :)
In other news, I feel really sad. I really feel like God isn't being fair, even though I know he always is.
But today they found Mahalia Xiong's car, there was a body inside. I feel angry that the other woman was found, safe, apparently just leaving here for personal reasons. Even if the body isn't Mahalia's, it's still awful. I really feel this way, and I feel a little bad about it.
So that's how my prayers, everyone's prayers were answered. They found her car. and she's probably gone.
Other prayers, I asked my kids to pray for me, and I've been praying for weeks, months. Well, I suppose that this is God's answer, I had a sneaking suspicion it would be this way. I just feel so mixed, and I feel like such a disappointment. But timing is wrong, and maybe in some years things will work out and it may be God's plan. But right now....it just hurts.
Any ways, keep Mahalia's family in your prayers, her friends and the people that she knew.
Take care, I don't want to hear any more bad news about anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment