Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Itchy ouch

I'm itchy itchy.
Last night, M and I went fishing (he fished, I watched) with his in-laws. Any ways, I was unprepared and didn't wear long pants, so my legs are all biten up.

3+ bites each leg
1 under a foot
1 on the side of my ankle (little skin)
1 on my hand

ugh...itchy crazy...
and I have this scab on my foot from my luggage, and sometimes I accidently scratch that. so it hurts.
sorry to gross you out, just letting out the itch.
use bug spray, and wear long pants if you go fishing at night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Poor Jeets! It's like the campus mystery bug infestation a couple weeks ago...before I washed my sheets and quarantined my animals, I got three bites on my butt in one night.

Tried rubbing alcohol/toothpaste/asian-anti-mosquito balm?

How many fish did you catch and did you eat any?