I'll be good and keep it to myself.
I'm hungry...and soon my minutes may be in jeopardy!!
urgh...Dad upgraded my plan to a family plan, so I share minutes with Jon now (sorry, couldn't hold back the rant). Any ways, I was perfectly content to pay my own cell phone bill and take care of my own stuff...and I guess that won't change, but he went in and changed my password!! ugh...
*sigh*
I think you could only understand if you have a sibling quite opposite of you in terms of using resources.
I'll go write a letter, sorry to J, you'll probably be the recipient of the rant.
still hungry...watched a brainless movie with my mom.
2 comments:
awww sorry to hear about that, Joany. Why did he change plans? Did you tell him what you think?
Ooh your mom's back now? Cool! What movie did you watch?
Good night.
Let's see if this HTML works on blogspot: ♥
Hi Meliss,
watched "because I said so".
didn't tell him what I thought
it's fine I guess.
Post a Comment