Friday, April 06, 2007

april

Very sleepy now.. I'm yawning.
Spring break has been nice, haven't done a spick of homework that I brought home. But it'll be ok, I'll just be dead on Monday and Tuesday, wishing it were the weekend again.

It's been a wonderful break despite a fairly massive argument with one best friend, couple of fairly awkward moments with the other, working every single day of the spring break so far, and other stuff.

Counting my blessings:

1) being home, and not being at school b/c I don't have the option of going back for break (like some others don't)
2) working only a couple hours a day with awesome food service people
3) seeing Mary Lee...almost every day this week
4) just being at home.
5) having no plans (due to having no life)
6) being able to sleep whenever I want (and not having kitty suffocate me like she suffocates mom with her body in mom's face)
7) long conversations with Meliss, M, and GBChao.
8) watching a whole lot of brainless movies.
9) eating good food whenever I want
10) hair cut

Mac is odd...can't italicize or change any thing..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a) Is the argument resolved now? I hope it turns out well again and that it hasn't caused you too much stress.

b) Which movies did you watch?

c) Can you send me a pic of your new look?

d) I was explicitly mentioned in the post! *gleefully*

-Meliss

Joan said...

a) no, I wish. it has caused a lot of stress...but I'm slowly beginning to realize that only God could have a solution. Thus...I have been doing a good amount of praying.

b) Casino Royale, The Holiday, and Stranger than Fiction :)

c) I'll need to find someone to take a pic of me. maybe if the argument is resolved in the next month the hair won't have grown back to normal.

d) Meliss! you've been explicitly mentionned in the comments too! ^_^

*crosses fingers* I hope your letter arrived...gotta go check now.