My back is sore again.. worked my two shifts this last weekend and it was ok. I have three new people on my group, all nice. I wonder if it might possibly reflect upon me that two of my people have died in the last 2-3 weeks... I'm starting to numb a little
But good news!! My schedule is lovely, and since I didn't go to Northport this morning, I'm sitting here thinking about everyone out there. Lots of slush on campus, gray-silver slush with columns of white snow where the mini tractors missed.
I'm off work for the next two weeks, well, off CNA. During which, I anticipate bad things will happen at work (namely, the passing of some body). I'll return to find a new person..
I'm excited for this coming weekend. Headed up to MN finally.. the dorm planned a bunch of highly amusing stuff to do this weekend, all covered in the costs of living, including a trip to a waterpark. But I'm excited...I haven't been to MN for 6+ years...no one there to visit until recently.
Pray for the weather. I trust M's driving but the weather is questionable.. M's questionable...*rolly eyes* he's picked up smoking once in a while again -_-'' Pray for M.
Should head to class now, must not be late on the first day.
No comments:
Post a Comment