Bought a cooling rack today ^_^. It was all I could do at Prarie Towne Center, wow...that was crazy there, cars EVERYWHERE!! I'm so happy I'm done with gifts that need to be bought.
Any ways, since last post, I bombed the heck out of my chem final (too scared to even look at the grades), and worked another big shift and went shopping with mom. Finally we got something for her and her only...
What's cool (I think), is that I'm in two departments at work, so I get double the goodies!! I checked my food service box and sure enough, candies and food from the bosses ^_^ Then, up to nursing, whoa!! no candy, but I got homework, another big packet of policies to read, and an Awesome ornament ^_^. Makes up for the ornament that Boss1 didn't give us this year, we always receive ornaments from her...food service must have had a hard last few months ^_~ the gifts have been skimped!
I feel so lucky! It's cool to be in two departments..reap the benefits (and sadly, the detriments) of both!! I'm so scared to get off of orientation, I'm so dead x.x
Other things...Merry (early) Christmas!!
2 comments:
Hey, at least you're done, right? Cheers to chem camaraderie in bombing tests ^-^
Merry Christmas to you too! I'm going to back in a week, and leaving on January 7th. Will you be in town?
PS. I cannot be reached by cell phone until December 30, just in case you've tried to call earlier.
PS. That was Meliss, me, in the comment above. hehe. forgot to sign.
Post a Comment