Woke up and almost fell straight back to sleep.
Gym class...waltz is going much better than swing.
Anthro..watched a film about divorce, some parts were definetely smirk-worthy as these Iranian women tried divorcing their husbands based on the grounds of sterility, insanity, and deception. I guess everyone around the world wants an easier way out of marriage.
Anthro Dis..forgot my paper so I ran to the dorm and back, came in late the second week in a row, a few minutes though...fortunately Levi was at the end of the last table and sent the attendance sheet back to me. Nice guy..
Lunch..went to Walgreens. I miss grocery shopping..I'll definetely do more of it when and if I choose to live at home next year.
I burned my hand on hot water.
Then I dropped milk (later) and the jug had a hole in it that I didn't notice. Back from chem now, and my roommate and I found a good sized puddle. yuck.
Beta-red is looking depressed. I wonder if he's ok. Ok..did the mirror trick. pretty.
Not going to Pharm today. There's a workshop at 4 I want to go to. So for the first time in weeks, I have free time on a week day. It's odd. But now I understand how everyone else finishes all their work so early..these pockets of free time.
I bought Hershey Kisses: Candy Cane. I love the foil! I wonder if their any good ^_^
3 comments:
Waltz is a much better dance than swing!
You seem like more of a waltz person to me anyway.
Thanks for agreeing with me!! No one else does ^_^
But I do have an awesome sing partner. :)
They just haven't seen a really good Waltz.
Post a Comment