Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving & New Year

Goodness...this weekend was crazy. But it was great...felt like a six day weekend...

Tuesday had orientation for my CNA job. It wasn't too bad...1-7. This coming Tuesday is long...full shift, 2:30-11 -_-'' with lab the next morning at 7:45!! Not even sure which bus to catch to make it to school on time. I should have scheduled my life better.

Went back to school on Wednesday for one lecture, then back home again to go to work. Saw people from before..definitely nice to see Mary Lee. Fortunately..didn't meet any more of the new people, who've already ground my nerves because they lied about which days they are available to work, hence, three of the same people working 5-6 days a week.

Oh well...w/e.

Thursday was great. Just stayed at home and prepared for dinner. I do faintly remember doing more meaningless things but everything was nice and at home. I think that college and moving out really has made me realize how important my family is. It was great to have 5-6 days with them.

Friday, woke up early and got ready for the New Year. Headed over to MV's house and got her ready. I never realized that it would take more than two hours to get one girl ready. We got to the place ~10:45 ish...quite a while after M left for work. He's one of two people that I wanted to see and didn't.

Nik and his sister MV

It was definitely fantastic to see everyone again. Nice to see Angel-boy, Boy, his family, Thomas, the Matchmaker, VP, Ru, several teachers, the Pimp, and just a bunch of other people from last year. Best of all, hung out with MY most of the time ^_^. C came down with some others from GB...sorry I didn't stick with you!!

Boy advertising for roses;
"Love Only Costs a Rose"

Ate good food, checked out some booths, no roses for me this year but it's ok :]

VP, Matchmaker, Ru at the Rose booth

Me and MY - both of us really stood out.
She was a shining pillar of green and I was..Chinese ^_^



So tired now..can't even put together much more to say.

Overall...this weekend was great because I was able to spend so much time with family without the looming shadow of homework. Did a bunch of shopping for small stuff with them and bunch of eating and talking.

Sleepy ^_^.

No comments: