"Don't expect romantic attachments
to be strictly logical or rational!"
Oh goodness...it was slightly amusing yesterday and today it became even more amusing.
Today MY and I were going to go shopping and when I called her in the morning she asked if he brother CN could come along. Sure, no problem, haven't seen him in a while either.
Went to the bank to cash his checks from work, then Woodmans to develop pictures, then the after that, headed to the mall.
We were backing out of the stall at the grocery store and I turned and started backing up. Any one who has ridden in my driving knows I put my hand back to turn myself as far as possible to see oncoming traffic. So I do, and we're backing up when I realize..oh goodness ...the fabric on the seat isn't very familiar. I turn and find myself and CN in a very awkward position, basically according to CN, "you were feeling me up!"
No wonder the fabric felt different...
So henceforth he has begun calling me, "the feeler". I call him the child-lover. It's awkward...like feeling up a pseudo-brother. And yes...all these "romantic attachments" are strictly logical and rational. With any luck he'll spread the word to the rest of his family and CT will think I'm interested in younger Thoj and back off. lol...I wish.
The rest of the shopping excursion was quite amusing. He spent more than his sister and I combined on clothing. We bought a $5 coupon booklet to save a little, as usual..spent a lot more than expected.
At least the rest of the East Towne coupons went to their sister ...Be the last thing I'd do to head over to East Towne for shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment