Hey everyone,
If you could pray for a few things:
1) My friend PD's uncle was in a horrible car accident and passed away recently. Fortunately he is in Heaven but for everyone here on earth, life goes on. Please pray for his young family, that his wife will find support and not need to remarry. Please pray for his young children who will grow up without their dad. Please pray for his parents, siblings, neices and nephews, everyone is still grieving.
2) M is going to apply for a green card some time. We're not sure how to, so if any one knows how to please comment. I looked online and I really don't understand the system. Everyone in his family is a citizen except him and Song, so it should be fairly easy to get one but who knows..
3) Praise God that I got an A on my anthro paper. 97%!! ^_^ I'm very grateful..almost out of the mess of class :]
Stay warm everyone! Thanks a bunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment