amusing.
Anyways...I'm prematurely packing for the Thanksgiving break!! ^_^ I'm super excited...
After this killer chem midterm that I'll bomb the living-hell out of, and this awful paper for anthro...the calm will set in for Thanksgiving and it'll be nice to be with family ALL DAY ^_^.
Then of course...next Tuesday, orientation for the CNA job. Wednesday, working food service without M...hopefully CN will be there.
Then of course the New Year. That'll hopefully be fun. Unfortunately M and MY won't be there for the day part. So I'm feeling really bummed that two of my closest friends won't make it. But M'll be there at night (if I even go at night) - and everyone else will be present. The Lauj family, bunch of the Yaj, Thoj, Vaj...
Still haven't decided about some stuff. But I do believe it's safe to go.
I'm thinking about joining ACF...need to expand my base of friends...too many Hmong people ^_~ It would be nice to find other Christians in general. Today went with PD to the Natatorium and it was nice to be able to talk about some things that it's hard to talk to others about.
It's a weird thing to say, but it's nice to talk with Christian people. But then it goes the other way also...sometimes it's really odd. Overall, we're just normal people - except of course we have Someone with us to get through the normal -blah- Everyone needs God whether or not they admit it. Stubborn people bug me...I can speak for the one typing all this up ^_^
Good night...Late Thursday ritual.
No comments:
Post a Comment