Sunday, October 08, 2006

Weekend ^_^

AHH!!1 the weekend's almost over.

Thursday night...went with M to Taste of Asia and he taught me about paj ntaub. He explained how they were made and which parts of the patterns were the most complicated to sew. He also gave me beta-blu. Beta-blu is doing fairly well..hasn't eatten any thing for about three days now...M'll bring the blood worms over later.
It's nice that my roommate is welcoming of the fish, and she doesn't mind if I leave the worms in the fridge. They have to stay chill ^_^.
After M, went out with his cousins again. Saw Sam, Darin, Thomas, people from a while ago. Saw the Korean guy (Janet, I hope you're reading this!!) in my dance class. Mostly though, just hung out with Bao and her husband, then later with CT.

Friday...was pretty cool. Went home ^_^. And then Ming and Betty came over and we watched a movie and talked late.

Saturday...woke up early and went to the Farmer's Market with Mary Lee ^_^ We had donuts, and bought some random snacks. Didn't buy another strawflower...but I've got three any ways. We watched a couple work on kettle corn. Tasted really good ^_^
It's always nice to hang out with Mary Lee.
Went home, went shopping with mom and dad ^_^. Came back and crashed for a good afternoon. But I did get J's address in Texas!! ^_^ So happy about that. I hope he writes back soon, and I hope training isn't horrible.

Today..taught Sunday School. 4-5 graders are harder than 1-3 sometimes. There's less of them, but they talk more and listen less.
napped...and hw...

Good weekend :]

Two things...

1) I need an official name for beta-blu. any ideas?
2) I want to go visit Joache in NY this winter break... any one can go (visit or just NY-ing).

No comments: