Monday, October 02, 2006

It's OCTOBER!! ^_^

Awesome. I should change my pic on the top of this blog but I like it too much! I should go back to Taiwan in Cindy's luggage..

Any ways..I'm excited that it's Monday. I'm trying to trick myself into excitement.
Wednesday I have a lab with Alum crystals...we're going to make them. There's a part where you have to drop in a seed crystal to form the start of the crystal but you can substitute other small objects for it...I picked up some stuff at home to drop in our tubes. My lab partner's awesome ^_^
Thursday M's coming to drop off a puzzle and beta-blue. I'm excited. Hopefully he'll also have J's address down in Texas....*I do hope J's doing well in training..*
Friday..no plans. I hate Fridays. Oh...meeting at Biotech.. - blah - hopefully it'll be interesting.
Saturday!! I can't wait..Mary Lee and I are going somewhere to do something.

So...after Tuesday the week just gets better (minus Friday). Actually...Betty's coming back on Friday!! ^_^ but that's later evening -_-

If only every week had this much to hold in excitement.

Time for Chem lecture.. have a fabulous day everyone!
happy October!

No comments: