This weekend was ok.
Friday I slept in a little. just tired from going with them.
Went to chem and was sleepy there too. There's nothing in that class to keep me awake sometimes. It's really all fascinating, but there's some reason that I can't stay awake...I guess maybe because it's all non-participating..but that's the same with some of my other classes...so I don't know why I can't stay awake.
Went home right after chem, that was nice. Talked with mom and took a nap. Woke up really tired and dropped off Henry at the school play and stopped by Joann Fabrics for some stuff. I want to make a blanket for my mom for Christmas, and I learned how to crochet. But I don't know much, and I was super overwhelmed by the numerous aisles of yarn, wool-cotton-polyester - purple, fuschia, blue, green with glitter - thick, thin, fuzzy, angel-hair, ...what the heck...
Any ways, so much for great customer service...not very many associates walking around, they were all at cutting counters with big lines. I gave up on the yarn...I didn't want to buy something that would be horrible, so hopefully I'll learn more this Tuesday about knitting-crocheting.
But I did buy fabric for the New Year.
I was planning on studying after the errands. I discovered that my admission letter to the test was not in my backpack or my stuff. Sped back to the dorm, wasn't there either. Oh goodness...I was so stressed out. I didn't need it for the test, but some really important info (SSN) was on there with my name, address, and all that stuff. I hope I'll find it later.
So I didn't study. And CT called to go bowling, even said that he called M b/c I'm more comfortable riding with him. It was nice how he thought of calling M before calling me, the guy has brains. I was so stressed out, I skipped. Any ways, it was like déjà vu. Another Thoj, another bowling alley, more meeting of family members??
Saturday, took the CNA test and passed both parts ^_^. I was really nervous about the skills test, but I remembered most of the stuff. I'm lucky that I was picked to go fourth, some of the other women had to stay until 5:00 for their test (getting there at 8). Now I can work! ^_^
Called home, called Nik (thanks for the encouragement), called M (who agreed that it was good that I didn't go out the night before). It was a great relief to have passed that test... now just gotta find a job...probably go back to AAP and take on CNA-ing in addition to Food Service ^_^. Can't leave Mary Lee and M.
Stopped by the Laundromat the drop off the dress. Talked a bit with Angel-Boy, Thomas and Angel-Boy's brother. Wish we could head back to high school but we're already fortunate enough to all still be in Madison and MATC. All near by ^_^
Went home and had a late celebratory lunch with mom :] more napping.
Woke up and went to Union South for the dance. Oh goodness... it was ok. Once every two weeks is more than enough for my nerves. Sam should be proud of me, saw some good-looking Chinese guys. If I could insert a picture of a smiley rolling its eyes, here it would be -> ___. ^_^. I thought they were an extinct species!
Rest assured, M and I agreed not to look around for any one. "too much trouble" and of course, "no need for any one". Now if only I could convince CT to be like us.
Slept better last night. Now I've got all my homework ahead of me.
2 comments:
Congrats on passing the CNA test!
thanks! ^_^
Post a Comment