Friday, September 15, 2006

A Repeat of Betty's LJ

Oh goodness...

I feel very un-human. I'm struggling with my thoughts inside about Friday nights. Honestly, I'm one of very few left here in the dorm - everyone else is partying or out doing something of the sort.
In my mind I really don't understand Friday nights and what's so great about them. I still am tired at the same time of night and no extra energy is summoned for me to stay out later. I find myself super out of place when I do go out, the dance I went to, goodness... If I do go out Friday nights...I end up feeling really miserable.
I wish I had stayed home tonight and come down tomorrow morning for the Farmer's Market.

Sleepy...

but on super good notes..
Went to work today and saw Mary Lee. Sort of stuck around with her for a good while and helped out. Fortunately, all bosses were gone and no one told me to get out. M gave Mary Lee a massage and I took a pic. It looks bad and good ^_^. I know Mary Lee needed that massage.
M drove me back downtown and let me change and he dropped me off at Union South. I almost wish I had stayed with him but I think while I went up to change, he got a few urgent calls.
Urgh...
Oh, went back to Memorial and helped the Asian Club get new officers. It's hard to let go of people...M makes it sound like I can't let go of responsibility but I really like the people back there. The officers this year will be different. 3/5 Chinese, 2/5 Hmong. the 2/5 are "veteran" members and I trust they'll do well to lead the club. the other 3 will learn a lot from President Ru ^_^!! and VP Lo ^_^!!
Nice to see MaiNeng (hug), Phoua (hug), Miriam (hug) and everyone else (no hug :]) Even Mr. Vang, the advisor. It's weird that we don't have meetings with him, MaiYer and I. We'd be in there at least once a week for club stuff, college stuff, and messy personal matters.

Excited about tomorrow. Farmer's Market with Ming. MATC AC with MaiYer. Gotta meet more people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dare I ask what made you feel so out of place at the dance?