Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My innocent little boy!!

big *SIGH*...

oh goodness....today I saw Angel-boy's brother online and we talked for a bit then moved to the phone.
Talked about school and the regular happenings and such and then he shared that that girl asked him to Homecoming this year... ^_^ X -_-'' X ^_^ I don't quite know how I feel about this.
Earlier this year she kept wanting to go out with him.. bunch of "chasing" done by her. My innocent boy...I've brainwashed him ^_~ and he held out for a good number of months before an affirmative answer was given.

So...Sure...it's great that she asked him...but I'm still nervous.

In the Bible Study today I shared this as my "high" and "low" as part of the "highs and lows game". It's high b/c I'm really excited that he is super attractive to this girl (and probably others too -_-'') and that he did say "sure" and that he doesn't plan on letting this go fast to anything that she's thinking of. It's low b/c of so much. Goodness...all I can say is that if she messes up, there will be a price to pay. It's just a short bus ride to the East Side to have a nice chat. I do hope she's wonderful...for his sake, and (more importantly), her sake.
What a weird thing to share at a BS...all the girls (all girl BS) laughed a bit.

Was that a bit threatening? ^_~

No comments: