Monday, September 25, 2006

More Thoj

today I had the first "mid-term" for school. Actually..it was more of a big test.
It was kind of creepy going up to the 9th floor early in the morning with not many people around. The elevators were busted and I had to walk a few flights from the 6th floor in a darker stairwell.
The walk and the test weren't too bad...but we'll see about the grade in a little bit.

Today after my last class, I met another Thoj. I saw his paper and thought his name was the same as CheeNou's and then I just mentioned it to him. Actually..his handwriting was messy and he corrected me and told me the right name. We walked a bit back and I just thought about his name...it seemed awfully familiar. After we went separate ways it finally clicked that he was the guy M wanted me to meet, one of his cousins.
So that was amusing how everything fell into place so quickly in my mind. I ran back after him to double check and after placing who I was he walked me back the other way. ^_^ The world is getting smaller.
I now know one cousin each from almost all of M's uncles and aunts.

Now, just supposed to meet Patrick Lauj...probably won't for a really long time.

No comments: