Originally I was counting on meeting her Tuesday, but I guess that's not too convenient for her family. Oh well...guess that means Tuesday's free again ^_^.
Just nervous now, not sure what she'll be like.
Listening to Maria's Russian music ^_^. I really like tracks two and three. very upbeat...
/*\
Today, Jon, Josh and I went to B^3 to buy mom's bday gift. Bought her a silly "pink lemonade" furry pillow. It'll probably just sit in a room somewhere but I just couldn't buy any thing useful for her. Too much junk already, might as well get something funner. For Jon's bday, he seemed to like a blue-green-yellow version of pink lemonade so got that.
Head's thumbing a little in the back. The humidity and heat isn't pleasant.
`~`
I met my roommate today ^_^. She's very nice and she's staying at a friend's house very close to where I live. We talked about different stuff, family, school, friends, and travelling. Talked a little about dorm life...hopefully we'll get along well. Her parents were nice, I forgot her dad's name..it's totally lost to me. But I remember her mom's.
Still very warm here.
No comments:
Post a Comment