It's really weird, from my room I can hear what I think are owls. I hear the who-who-ing, and the who-whoo-ing. Some are short, some are long who's.
Today spent a bunch of time shopping with Auntie. Got a Marshall Fields card (now Macy's card) and spent a bunch of money on clothes she wanted to bring back. I swear, after I get the statement in the mail, I'll lose a whole paycheck. So...after I get the card, I gotta cut it; either that or put it far away. Never going to use it again, too expensive there.
Called Ming and fixed some classes. I can honestly say that my schedule is great. 15 credits with the hardest class being Chem. My busiest day will be Wednesday, but even so, it's still not awful.
Emailing the roommate, she seems nice. Hope it's ok. Worse comes to worse, Ming's four floors down and Cindy's a few streets over (^_^ - thanks Cindy!).
Should read chapters for tomorrow!
Wonderful weather tonight!
1 comment:
The invitation to dinner at my house stands at all times. :)
Post a Comment