So much happened...too tired to type it all. Here are some pics. Hey, if you have better group photos from graduation, please print me a copy!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You looked so cute at graduation, I'm sorry you weren't feeling too happy about it though. It's hard to be happy about it--kind of mixed feelings, I think.
I couldn't watch that first vid, but the second one was kind of weird/funny I didn't expect her to explode since it looked like just another casual video ><;Hah!
yaay joany baloney, I miss you...i'm lonely. our gowns are photogenic. they look better on the internet than in reality. lol. nice pics! I had lots of mixed feelings at graduation too.
2 comments:
You looked so cute at graduation, I'm sorry you weren't feeling too happy about it though. It's hard to be happy about it--kind of mixed feelings, I think.
I couldn't watch that first vid, but the second one was kind of weird/funny I didn't expect her to explode since it looked like just another casual video ><;Hah!
Anywho, great pictures!^^
yaay joany baloney, I miss you...i'm lonely. our gowns are photogenic. they look better on the internet than in reality. lol. nice pics! I had lots of mixed feelings at graduation too.
Post a Comment