I took the "final practice test that predicts whether you will pass the NCLEX", a ridiculous 265 questions (worst case scenario, people have to take 265 questions). I think I'm on borderline for all of the categories...that's not good, or it is.
Whatever it is, I want to think about a great card I received from a friend
Dream...
higher than a mountain,
deeper than the sea,
wider than the world -
for the size of our dreams
tells not how big we arebut how big our God is.
Tomorrow I'm supposed to get news on whether or not I'm leaving for China in August. ^_^ I'm looking forward to tomorrow!
I hope the NCLEX doesn't kill the plan. unless if that's what God wants. then my world will be rocked in an unpleasant (but sadly necessary) way.
1 comment:
Suspense, drama, challenges. The stuff of good novels :)
Hoping to hear good news with you soon :)
Post a Comment